Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Rich Alice

I have not been sober enough to write a post here for the past week. I have been celebrating my win with lots of parties, booze and good food.

SO....... OVERNIGHT.... I HAVE BECOME A RICH ALICE WITH A FORTUNE OF 1 MILLION DOLLAR!!!!!!

Nobody will believe this and think it is probably Alice going mad with her hallucination... I couldn't believe it too. For the whole evening, I was double checking each number on my lottery ticket with the results on the papers. I must have checked more than 100 times..... For now, my mind is just wild with ideas to use this money!!!

Should I?
TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD
BUY A NEW HOUSE WITH A NICE GARDEN
A MERCEDES-BENZ SL-Maxx
HIRE A PERSONAL COOK AND A MASSEUR AND A PERSONAL TRAINER
BUILD A IN-HOUSE SPA AND JACUZZI
BUY A NEW COMPUTER (my pc died and am converting to mac user)
BUY A PONY
PLASTIC SURGERY TO FIX MY SCARS
IMPORT THE FINEST WINE FROM FRANCE
........... THE LIST goes on

So how did it happen? If you have read my earlier post, I have recently picked up a new hobby called 'Running'. I ran religiously every morning starting from my house. The more I run, the longer each run last. On this particular morning, I did a half marathon, ending right in front of a lottery booth. The lady at the counter gave me a warm welcoming smile. I wondered if she had realized that I just ran 21 km and her smile was meant to be a encouraging trophy.
To reward myself, I bought a lottery ticket. I didn't think I would be lucky enough to strike one. The purchase was just meant to commemorate my first ever half marathon in my entire life. I had only intended to write "MY FIRST 21 KM RUN" on the back of the ticket and slot it into my diary.

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL WITH A MILLION DOLLAR!!!!!

Love
ALICE

No comments:

Post a Comment