Thursday, September 24, 2009

travel

I'm not sure about what to do with all the money I have now. I've just realized that I feel lonelier than ever. I've just realized that here in Lisbon I almost have no friends and that maybe I should try to socialize more...but then again I find most of the people not interesting at all. I don't know, I listen to myself and sometimes it's just like listening to a complaining teenager. I don't even find the right words to express myself.
anyways, just to move, to see other things, to travel around the world, I'm starting to plan a trip to Japan, I think it would be interesting and exciting, and I've always been fascinated about Japan...I'm thinking about going there on Christmas time, that could be nice... since I'm rich now I don't even have to worry about how much the ticket will cost as I used to...
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment